Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Long Road Ahead...

I'm still here everyone I have just been really, really busy with school and work lately.

Finals at college started this week and studying for them has used up all of my brain power capacity. I have already taken 2 finals so far and I still have 2 more finals to take before I'm done with this semester of college. The final I'm worried about the most is Business Finance. That final is tomorrow night at 6:00 p.m. and this past week I have done nothing except agonize and study for this final. The catch with this test is you have to get 45% correct or you will fail the class--that goes for anyone taking this class. Well, you think getting a 45 on a test will not be that difficult well it is going to be from what I can tell. There is so much information you have to know for this test that my brain is about to explode. I'm really not sure if I can get the grade I need on this final. I really hope I can get a 45 on this test. If I don't then I'm going to have to retake this WHOLE course next semester. :-(

Once these finals are over with I will (hopefully) be able to relax somewhat.

So far, this current deployment has been going ok so far. Josh is doing well and he tries to call me everyday or so, which makes me one very happy camper. ;-) I know we still have a long road ahead of us but hearing his voice often sure makes this deployment go by a lot faster.

I'm sorry that I have not blogged in a while and I will try to blog more often which I believe will happen since I a have long and boring summer ahead of me.

"Whenever there is darkness there is an an extraordinary opportunity for light to burn brighter."
~Bono




 

No comments:

Post a Comment