Saturday, April 30, 2011

Done With Finance (Hopefully)!!

I'm (hopefully) done with Business Finance!! Why do I say hopefully? Well at MTSU if you enroll in Business Finance 3010 everyone has to take the final and everyone has to pass the final with a 45 in order to pass the class. Does not sound too hard right? Wrong!! Business Finance has been one of the hardest classes I have taken at college so far and probably one of my worse classes, which was why I was so nervous about taking the final exam.

Last night the final started at 6:00 p.m. and we had 2 hours to take it. The final (to me) was not as bad as i thought it would be but it was still a very, very tough test. Now all I can do is wait. I have to wait until my finance teacher posts my grade for this class to know whether I passed this class or not. I really do hate waiting ugh.

Keep your fingers crossed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment