Monday, April 4, 2011

Group Projects Suck!!!

I have always hated group projects in school because it always felt like to me that I was the one who was doing all the work. Well, at the beginning of this school semester we were assigned a promotions plan group project that included a 10-12 page paper that had to be bounded and a PowerPoint presentation in front of the class.

This morning a girl from my group and I went and got our paper bounded and I think it looks really nice. However, when I got to work this morning I noticed a couple of mistakes with the table of contents. Are you freaking serious??? (the guy who did the table of contents didn't bother to proofread it ugh).

We have five people in our group and one girl has only done only 1 page for this entire project and she pretty much abandon our group. Two other group members were giving me and the other girl detailed instructions on how they wanted it bounded, but when we ask them when can they come with us to get it bound they say, "We are too busy; we can't do it." Ugh!!!!! The bounded part is due tomorrow and I'm pretty some of my group members will go off on me for not being the bounded the right way and if they do I'm just going to say F*** ya'll because I have done most of this project.

And this is why I HATE group projects!!

"Never let go of hope. One day you will see that it all has finally come together. What you have always wished for has finally come to be. You will look back and laugh at what has passed and you will ask yourself...'How did I get through all of that?"
~Unknown Author

No comments:

Post a Comment