Thursday, April 14, 2011

It Has Been A While...

It has been  a while since I have updated my blog and I apologize for that in advance. With this school semester coming to a close, working two jobs, and this upcoming play I'm stage managing for I have had little free time to say the least. So here are some updates about what has been going on:

I'm almost done with this semester of school!!! After this week I'll have two weeks of school left and those two weeks are going to be hell for me. However, after those two weeks of hell my summer break will officially have begun. :-)

I'm stage managing a play at my local arts center so that has also been keeping me busy a lot lately. I have had rehearsals every night the past two weeks and the play starts this Friday night and runs through the last weekend in April. But this play is worth taking my time for because it's such a great and funny play to say the least.

Josh is doing well; I get to talk to him more than I thought I would but I'm not going to complain about that lol. I just cannot wait to see that smiling face of his again.

That's pretty much it for right now. I'll try to update my blog more but I can't really promise that until these two weeks of school are done with.

I hope everyone has a good day!!

"When you have completed 95 percent of your journey, you are only halfway there."
~Japanese Proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment